Victorious is seeking a Full-Time designer with deep experience in interactive and mobile user interfaces to join our team. For this particular role, we are looking for a seasoned designer with hybrid talents who can help drive the vision for Victorious, and give life to the vision through rapid design and prototyping. Cutting-edge design skills, strong systems-thinking, collaborative work ethic, and unwavering commitment to quality are best fit.
- Build a deep understanding of user motivations, market opportunities and competition through research and design exploration.
- Create wireframes, experience prototypes, and visual assets to guide development.
- Iterate on design based on user feedback, tech constraints, and market dynamics.
- Guide development to faithfully implement fantastic user experiences on mobile devices.
- Excellent visual design skills and outstanding portfolio of interactive projects.
- Experience working collaboratively with product managers and engineers in a variety of settings and strong communication skills with the ability to listen, articulate positions, and advocate designs.
- Detailed and practical understanding of best practices in user experience design.
- Good project management and implementation skills.
- Proven ability to solve complex product and design issues.
Victorious is a mobile platform that powers and unites the world’s most creative communities. Victorious transforms media channels into premium, interactive mobile hubs and provides creators with their own ecosystem to distribute content, deepen their communities, and capture more commerce. Fueled by a world class team of engineers, designers, product and creative leaders, Victorious is based in Santa Monica, California.