(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Community Operations' focus is on improving the health of our products and helping people understand how to use them through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people’s issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Community Operations is for you.
Facebook is looking for a People Manager to join the Scaled Support Experience Operations team. We provide scaled Help Center content for people who use Facebook and related products around the world. We also supply content to internal teams that rely on communication to serve these people. This position is instrumental to the team’s continued growth.
This is a full-time role located in Menlo Park, CA.
- Lead a team of Content Specialists in defining and executing operational goals within Content Operations’ larger strategy.
- Develop and operationalize best practices for creating and managing high quality educational and support content at scale.
- Think creatively and critically to identify new opportunities for team impact within the larger Community Operations landscape.
- Build and manage relationships with key cross-functional partners including Product, Community Operations, Localization, and Content Strategy.
- Draw upon your own experience to act as a resource and mentor for your team in areas such as process improvement, time management, cross-functional negotiation and career development.
- 5+ years of experience in online operations and/or content management
- 3+ years of experience in direct people management
- Demonstrated critical thinking experience
- Experience measuring impact against operational metrics
- Experience in two or more of the following areas: localization/internationalization and optimizing help and support content, defining CMS requirements and content management workflows, A/B testing and data analysis, managing editorial quality, or cross-functional project management
- Experience in online operations and/or content management in a technology company
We're proud to be the #1 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor's Employees' Choice awards. Learn more:
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1 650-308-7837.
If you reside in the EU or are considered for a position in the EU, learn how we collect and use your information, and learn about your rights under GDPR in our Candidate Privacy Statement.