As a Senior member of our Android team you will be responsible for architecting and developing features for our mobile video platform. We expect you to innovate, work closely with design and product and have fun in a collaborative startup environment.
- Deep familiarity with the Android platform. At least 5 years of experience building, debugging, deploying and maintaining Android applications.
- Define and implement the best Android development practices, and present them to the team.
- Have a proven track record of creating visually appealing apps that provide a great user experience. (provide links and source to the apps you’re most proud of).
- Have used compatibility libraries like google’s support library to make features available on older devices and versions of Android.
- Are an expert at creating custom themes and animations.
- Know what MAT (or similar) is and when and why to use it.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with mobile video, creating\encoding, streaming, etc.
- Take pride in writing clean, reusable, and efficient code. So much so that you contribute to or have published libraries or applications on github.com (give us some links!).
- FFmpeg\avlib on Android
- JNI and creating and or using native libraries
Victorious is a mobile platform that powers and unites the world’s most creative communities. Victorious transforms media channels into premium, interactive mobile hubs and provides creators with their own ecosystem to distribute content, deepen their communities, and capture more commerce. Fueled by a world class team of engineers, designers, product and creative leaders, Victorious is based in Santa Monica, California.