(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook’s Mission Control Programs team manages programs and platforms that enable Tech development and growth. We’re looking for a Program Specialist who is extremely detail oriented, efficient, and a creative problem solver to assist with program operations, while exemplifying Facebook culture, our mission, and values. This person will juggle multiple priorities and daily logistics as well as manage projects related to measurement, scaling, and program improvements.
- Manage communication with attendees, mentors, and presenters
- Email support for questions and feedback
- Use data to propose programmatic improvements and assist with implementation
- Forecast physical space needs and partner with Facilities team to plan for future needs
- Collaborate professionally with many areas of the company, including HR, Learning & Development, Engineering, Recruiting, IT, and Facilities
- Assist with occasional social events to build culture and connections within the office
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of program management experience
- Experience maintaining organization and prioritizing multiples tasks
- Experience working with all levels of an organization, including directors and VPs
- Communication experience
- Experience leading and presenting in front of groups
- Experience working with engineering on internal tooling
- Experience in creating and sustaining productive relationships with both technical and non-technical people
- Experience working with technical teams with the ability to understand basic technical language
- Proven experience managing small to medium projects, excel, tableau, project management software
- Self-starter with experience working in ambiguous environments
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver
- Approachable, patient and willing to provide excellent customer service
We're proud to be the #1 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor's Employees' Choice awards. Learn more:
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1 650-308-7837.