We are looking for a strong .NET developer to join our server team that builds the platform powering all of Trov’s products. Our developers work remotely and we are currently accepting applicants in the USA and Canada. This is a full-time position; no contractors, please!
Skills & Requirements
- Extensive experience in C#, LINQ, ASP.NET MVC/Web API (or a similar stack)
- Experience with relational and/or NoSQL databases
- Ability to work on front-end web portals (or willingness to learn)
- Working experience with unit / automated tests
- Experience with DVCS (e.g. git) and defect-tracking system (e.g. JIRA)
- BS in computer science or equivalent
Nice to have
- Past experience with distributed/remote teams
- Experience with microservices / service-oriented development
- Working knowledge of load/stress/perf testing
- Experience with:
- Node.js, AngularJS, React/Redux
- MySQL, MongoDB
- AWS (EC2, S3)
- Azure (Service Bus, Service Fabric)
- Continuous integration, specifically Jenkins
- Contributions to open-source projects
About the Technology Team
We’re quite proud to score 12/12 on the Joel Test and value continuous learning / improvement, open-mindedness, and dedication to excellence. Our ecosystem presents plenty of interesting challenges: from cross-device syncing to fine-grained security, from data warehousing to scalability.
For client development we use the native tools for iOS (Objective-C/Swift) and Android (Java). The server is written in C# with MySQL and MongoDB for storage and data warehousing. The web portals use Node.js and React/Redux with the entire infrastructure hosted on AWS. We are flexible, iterate quickly, and focus on securing private data while providing our customers with a great experience.