Pinterest (www.pinterest.com) is the world’s catalog of ideas. Our mission is to help people discover the things they love, and inspire them to go do those things in their daily lives. Ben Silbermann, Evan Sharp and Paul Sciarra co-founded Pinterest back in March 2010. Since then, we’ve helped millions of people around the world find recipes, parenting hacks, style inspiration and other ideas to try.
Here are a few ways to hear more from us:
- For all our news, check out the Pinterest blog.
- For technical news and updates, check out the Pinterest Engineering blog.
- For businesses and brands, check out Pinterest for Business.
- For journalists with questions or to be added to our press list, email email@example.com. (Note: If you're not a journalist, please contact us through our Help Center. This is the best way to receive timely assistance.)
- If you're a Pinner and need help or have a suggestion, please visit our Help Center.
Location: San Francisco, CA (headquarters) with offices in New York, Chicago, Atlanta, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Berlin, Tokyo and Sao Paulo
Platforms: Web, Android, iOS